Did you know that…
- Last year from Thanksgiving to Cyber Monday, $150 million in revenue came from links posted on social media.
- More than $1.9 billion was spent in online sales last year, up more than 18 percent from 2012.
- This year, 140 million U.S. consumers plan to shop over the Thanksgiving and Black Friday weekend.
- Cyber Monday now competes with Black Friday for the biggest shopping day of the year.
- According to the Wall Street Journal, 53 percent of retailers will run online sales. (This is a big increase over last year when only 35 percent of retailers participated.)
How can you use Black Friday and Cyber Monday to boost your holiday book sales? Team Bublish is here to help.
Tell us about your Black Friday and Cyber Monday specials and we’ll promote your offers across all of Bublish’s social media channels.
Email your specials to email@example.com today and we’ll help you get the word out*.
*You must be a member of Bublish and have published at least one book bubble to participate.
If you don’t have an account, sign up here.