Bublish’s Weekend Reader Marathon is a popular, weekly, three-day marketing event to showcase the latest Book Bubbles. If you’re new to Bublish, here’s how the event works:
1. Create a Book Bubble on your Bublish dashboard by 3pm ET on Thursday each week. If you don’t have an account, get started for free here.
2. The team at Bublish will tease and hashtag your Book Bubble for our Weekend Reader Marathon and put it in front of nearly 600,000 readers around the world.
3. Readers can enjoy your Book Bubble(s) in their social stream and go directly to your book’s product page at major online retailers. Currently, Bublish works with Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes & Noble, Google Books, IndieBound, and Kobo.
4. Check out the reader-engagement metrics on your Bublish dashboard. You can also see which retailer that readers visited after reading you Book Bubble.
Don’t know what a Book Bubble is? Click on the image below to view a live Book Bubble. You can also follow us on Twitter @BublishMe where you’ll see Book Bubbles shared on an ongoing basis. We’ll put a lot of eyes on your book!
Because Bublish’s Weekend Reader Marathon has become so popular, and there are so many Book Bubbles created each week, we do have a two rules:
1. We can only share one Book Bubble per book, per week.
2. If you have multiple books on Bublish, we can share one Book Bubble from up to three books. If you have more than three books on Bublish, we suggest cycling through your list of books with a different set of three Book Bubbles per week.
Publish a Book Bubble today and join us for Bublish’s Weekend Reader Marathon. It’s fun, effective book promotion that can have a big impact on the number of readers who see and engage with your work. These events are just one more way we help writers reach new readers. Visit bublish.com to learn about the other services we provide: editing, book design, marketing, and global book distribution of all formats (paperback, hardcover, ebooks, audiobooks).
If you have questions about our Weekend Reader Marathon, don’t hesitate to email us at info [at] bublish [dot] com or use the “contact us” button on any screen on the Bublish platform. If you’re new to Bublish, click below to start a no-obligation, two-week free trial (no credit card required). Happy Bublishing!