Living safely is not only a matter of protecting yourself from outside elements but the inside ones as well. These questions will help you shed light on how safe and healthy you are living within your circle.
True or False: Circle or underline the answer you think is appropriate.
1) True or false: If a partner hits you out of frustration or anger and promises not to do it again, you should believe him/her.
2) True or false: Usually, the toxic signs don’t appear until the third or fourth time in a relationship. Only after giving someone multiple chances can you really know the partner is an unhealthy mate.
3) True or false: It is easy to recognize abusive relationships because there are only four types.
4) True or false: It is okay if your partner’s personality changes during the relationship since he/she is still the same person you fell in love with.
5) True or false: It is okay for your partner to use a form of abuse or addiction. It simply means he/she is feeling stressed, but the relationship is not in jeopardy.
6) True or false: Only women can be abused in a relationship.
7) True or false: When a partner says no to your advances, he/she doesn’t really mean no.
8) True or false: To be physically violated is not as bad as being verbally or emotionally abused.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish