What keeps you from experiencing abundance in your financial life?
You can use the Logosynthesis sentences to dissolve those blocks. However, sometimes it's hard to figure out just what those blocks are. The more precisely you identify what triggers your beliefs in scarcity, the more likely you are to successfully release the energy stored in those beliefs.
Once you retrieve your own energy and remove the energy bound in the influence of others, you'll learn what abundance will mean to you.
Here are two different activities that will help you identify some of these personal blocks. The first is a personal journey, and the second one introduces ideas from people who experience financial abundance but which may be foreign to you.
You can finish reading this book and come back to these activities later, if you prefer. Remember though, if you want to release your energy to use it to truly experience abundance and relieve your anxiety about money issues, it is important to actually practice the activities. That way you will discover the hidden triggers in your field and release the energy that is stored in them.
The Timeline Experiment
The first, a Logosynthesis technique, allows you to create a map of certain aspects of your life. You're going to create a map that will take you from the present time to a state of experiencing abundance.
This technique is done best if you can walk through your physical space in a room, but if that's not possible, you can also use space on a desk or table.
Taking turns doing this activity with a friend is ideal, but doing it alone is also effective.
You need to start with your goal, a concrete target that you hope to achieve in the future. If you're not sure what your target might be, go back to your list of 10 or 100 things you would like to be, do or have, and choose something from that list. You'll also need some small objects or pieces of paper to use as markers.
Find a spot that represents where you are now in your life and place a marker on that spot.
1. Choose a spot that represents your goal. Place the goal marker some distance away from the spot that represents your current life position.
2. On the line between them start moving away from the present spot and toward your goal. (If you are doing this with a friend, have your friend walk with you and record your thoughts as you say them aloud. If you are doing it alone, simply write out your thoughts or record them on your phone.
3. Move slowly, observe your thoughts and notice your physical reactions along the way. If you're working on a flat surface, let your finger trace the distance and follow the same instructions.
4. If a thought, an image, a voice or a physical sensation of a hindrance creates an obstacle between you and your goal, drop a marker at that spot and record your thought.
5. Say the sentence, "I retrieve all my energy bound up in (your description of this obstacle) and take it back to the right place in my Self." Your friend who is recording the process can lead you through the sentence, or you can refer to what you have written and say it yourself.
6. Continue on the path and mark and respond to any other obstacles in the same way.
7. Once you’ve reached the marker of your target, explore if there are any blocks left in that spot. If yes, resolve them with the Logosynthesis sentences. Then return to the marker for the present time.
8. Now walk the path again and notice if there are any obstacles left. If there are, stand on the spot you've marked, identify and explore the obstacle and say the Logosynthesis sentences you used in Chapters 3 and 4.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish