The Compliment Game
1. Sit in a circle with your family or friends.
2. Have one person sit in the center.
3. Each person gives an honest compliment to the one in the center.
4. The person in the center should let the compliment sink in and say nothing.
5. After everyone has given a compliment, the person in the center returns to the circle, closes his or her eyes and remembers each compliment.
6. Each person takes a turn in the center.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish