The keys to happiness:
1. Be thankful: Express your gratitude. If you are busy doing that, you won’t have time for your pity party.
2. Stop looking behind you: It’s how you miss what’s right in front of you. Watch where you’re going, not where you’ve been.
3. Enjoy the little things: Happiness isn’t simply found in the big moments of this life. Rather, it exists wherever you allow it.
4. Learn to let go: You hold so tightly to what does not bring you joy. How does that even make sense?
5. Don’t use someone else’s measuring stick: Quit measuring yourself in comparison to someone else. It is never accurate.
6. Steer your own vehicle: You know where you want to go. Stop letting others mess with your navigational system.
7. Save some love for yourself: You toss that stuff around on everyone else like it’s glitter, then want to say how hard it is to love yourself. Please.
The keys to happiness: You own a set. Use them.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish