1) "Where there is no vision, the people perish."
2) "We are all visionaries, and what we see is our soul in things."
--Henri Amyl, Journal
3) "Cherish your visions and your dreams, as they are the children of your soul, the blueprints of your ultimate achievements."
4) "What every man needs, regardless of his job or the kind of work he is doing, is a vision of what his place is and may be. He needs an objective and a purpose. He needs a feeling and a belief that he has some worthwhile thing to do. What this is no one can tell him. It must be his own creation."
--Joseph M. Dodge
5) "Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
6) "In order to use creative visualization to create what you want in life, you must be willing and able to accept the best that life has to offer you--your good‘."
7) "The visionary disciplines himself to see the world always as if he had only just seen it for the first time."
8) "A man's mind, stretched by a new idea, can never go back to its original dimension."
---Oliver Wendell Holmes
9) "I see in you all the possibilities of the world. Like an unidentified seed planted in the garden, the world waits to see how you will bloom. It will be wonderful, for god is your gardener."
10) "Have the dogged determination to follow through to achieve your goal; regardless of circumstances or whatever other people say, think, or do."
11) "Then the Lord answered me and said: 'write the vision and make it plain on tablets, that he may run who reads it. For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it will speak, and it will not lie. Though it tarries, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry. '"
12) "...For he looked for a city which has foundations, whose builder and maker is God. ...for they that say such things declare plainly that they seek a country."
--Paul (Hebrews :11:10 & 11)
13)"...Looking unto Jesus, ...who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, despising the shame and is set down at the right hand of God."
--Paul (Hebrews 12:2)
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish