1) "The only reason men fail is broken focus"
2) "When every physical and mental resource is focused, one‘s power to solve a problem multiplies tremendously."
---Norman Vincent Peale
3) "You must be the change you want to see in the world."
---Mahatma Gandhi,1869-1948, Indian leader
4) "The principle goal of education is to create men who are capable of doing new things, not simply of repeating what other generations have done - men who are creative, inventive and discoverers.”
---Jean Piaget, 1896 1980, Swiss theorist
5) "Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go.”
---T.S. Elliot, poet
6) “Concentrate all your thoughts upon the work at hand. The sun's rays do not burn until brought to a focus.”
---Alexander Graham Bell
7) “Live life to the fullest and focus on the positive.”
8) “The key to success is to focus our conscious mind on things we desire not things we fear.”
9) "When you change your focus, you will change your feelings"
10) "The ability to focus attention on important things is a defining characteristic of intelligence.”
---Robert J. Shiller
11) “Let your eyes look straight ahead;
Fix your gaze directly before you.
Give careful thought to thepaths for your feet
And be steadfast in all your ways.
Do not turn to the right or the left;
Keep your foot from evil.“
---Solomon (Proverbs 4:25-27)
12) "Don't live carelessly, unthinkingly. Make sure you understand what the master wants."
---Paul (Ephesians 5:17 [The Message])
13) ”Let us rid ourselves of everything which gets in the way and let us run with determination the race that is set before us. Let us keep our eyes fixed on...the author and perfecter of our faith, who for the joy that was set before him, endured the cross, scorning the shame, and is set down at the right hand of God.”
---Paul (Hebrews 12:1-2 [TEV/NIV])
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish