1) “Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work.“
2) “Good things happen when you get your priorities straight.“
3) “I intend to fight and I want to win. But my priorities are basically to be a good brother and a strong one, and to try to be a good father one day.
4)“In tough times, you have to set priorities.”
5” I learned that we can do anything, but we can't do everything... At least not at the same time. So think of your priorities not in terms of what activities you do, but when you do them. Timing is everything.
6) “I would like to be remembered as a guy who had a set of priorities, and was willing to live by those priorities.”
---George W. Bush
7) “Never let a problem to be solved become more important than the person to be loved.”
8) ”I don't want to live. I want to love first, and live incidentally.”
9) “What is important in life is life, and not the result of life.”
---Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
10) "I have somewhat against you because you have left your first love"
---Jesus (Revelation 2:4)
11) “But seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you.”
----Jesus (Matthew 6:33)
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish
Comment on this Bubble
Your comment and a link to this bubble will also appear in your Facebook feed.