Americans today work two and three jobs just to make ends meet. Gig jobs are a necessity, and the most lucrative of them is real estate sales. Yes, you can be a new agent, sell real estate part time, and be successful—if you team with a top-producing Realtor. No matter what your current or previous occupation, of if you are between jobs, you are gold because of your contacts, your Sphere of Influence.
Told through the stories of Realtors across the nation, this book takes you by the hand and tells you exactly what to do, say, and write. American Business Award-winning author, Cathy Turney, details:
• How to create and complete your sphere of influence form
• Examples of resumes targeted at teaming with a top agent
• How to find, interview, and select the agent to team with
• Actual dialogue for pitching yourself to a top-producer
• Campaign letter to your sphere of influence and simple marketing plan
• Referrals—the golden egg—never even leave your desk!
• Special issues for retirees re-entering the work force
• Advice for Realtors—how to find mentees
Quick-start your gig economy real estate business! Take your sphere of influence and soar!
Cathy Turney is a Real Estate Broker with stories to tell! A 30-year sales veteran, she’s Managing Partner at Better Homes Realty in Walnut Creek and an award-winning author. Cathy believes everything goes down better with humor.