• One out of three parents in the US and Canada believe they are being alienated from a child.
• Half of the parents polled in these two countries said they had not previously heard of the term “parental alienation.”
• Almost four million children in the US have experienced moderate to severe alienation. Parental alienation is now officially considered child abuse.
• 95% of mental health professionals working with parental alienation get it wrong.
• Reunification programs exist that can successfully turn around severe alienation in four days.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish
Comment on this Bubble
Your comment and a link to this bubble will also appear in your Facebook feed.