there is a list of eight coping strategies that have been found to help target parents. Here is a summary:
1. Appreciate the good things that happen each day.
2. Every day find ways to take care of yourself.
3. Get social support from someone you trust.
4. Work with a mental health provider who understands.
5. Find serenity (know what is within your power and what is not).
6. Develop a mantra (“I am always here for my child”).
7. Visualize a helpful image (your child is a puppet on strings controlled by his/her other parent).
8. Remind yourself daily of all the ways you are a good parent.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish