• One out of three parents in the US and Canada believe they are being alienated from a child.
• Half of the parents polled in these two countries said they had not previously heard of the term “parental alienation.”
• Almost four million children in the US have experienced moderate to severe alienation. Parental alienation is now officially considered child abuse.
• 95% of mental health professionals working with parental alienation get it wrong.
• Reunification programs exist that can successfully turn around severe alienation in four days.
These statements seemed unbelievable to me when I first learned them. When exploring updates about parental alienation after writing my story, I discovered that a core group of mental health experts and legal experts have been working around the world for the last few decades to find previously unknown solutions to the parental alienation that is burgeoning throughout the world.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish