Three Summer Thirst Quenchers
• Add fresh cleaned fruit (blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, peaches, watermelon or cantaloupe slices) to a pitcher of purified water, green tea or sparkling water.
• Pour into a tall glass with ice and garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
• In a large pitcher, place a washed sliced lime and a medium sprig of fresh peppermint.
• Fill the pitcher with purified water and add ice. Pour into beverage glasses and enjoy.
• In a large pitcher, place washed fresh sprig of rosemary.
• Fill the pitcher with purified water; let the rosemary “infuse” into the water for about 1-hour before serving.
• Pour beverage into an ice-filled glass and enjoy.
Connie’s Comments: This is a great afternoon beverage to naturally stimulate heart and circulation activity. Rosemary also promotes mental clarity.
Click Follow to receive emails when this author adds content on Bublish